The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Proposals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomRater
Admin
DoomRater

Mod Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Mod Proposals   Mod Proposals EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:05 am

-staff should wear their appropriate tag while performing moderator duties. I think I'm the biggest offender here on that.
-when performing mod duties residents should give their utmost respect to staff during this time. Disrespecting someone simply because of what avatar they are in will not be tolerated.
-Push weapons should no longer be allowed in Hyrule. There are too many complaints about them and it's pretty easy to enforce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wetheplayers.net
Geminai

Geminai

Mod Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Proposals   Mod Proposals EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 am

Brache beat me to this since I was posting an Email to Ora hehe. Anyways,

I am 100% for the banning of ALL push weapons. This doesn't mean a user would be banned for using one. It means if one is seen in use, instant warning. If this rule is approved I would like to see it as a zero tolerance. A majority of the reports I get involve "who pushed who first". This would cut down on accidental griefing in the Sim.

I agree, that ALL staff members should be using their Hyrule Staff Tag! This doesn't mean at all times, but simply, if you are going to be talking to a user about their behavior in the Simulator or issuing warnings... wear the tag. This shows that you are not kidding around and may help cut back at moderators not being taken seriously.

With that said, I have emailed Ora about the fact that some moderators are NOT being taken seriously at all. All moderators should be treated with respect regardless of what their avatar is at the moment they are moderating. If you are wearing a child avatar for role purpose, you should be taken just as seriously as if you were wearing an adult sized avatar. If you are dressed up as a fairy you should be taken just as seriously as a giant diety. You get my point guys, right? Well the users of the simulator don't seem to yet. An announcement has been suggested. Who will make it though is up to Ora, or if we even will make one yet.
Back to top Go down
Ora
Admin
Ora

Mod Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Proposals   Mod Proposals EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

Okay I agree, banning push sounds fine. I also need to get the admin board put up so people can know who is an admin. I'll be in tomorrow morning to figure stuff out. Sorry if everyone is getting too stressed from everything going on! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com
Geminai

Geminai

Mod Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Proposals   Mod Proposals EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:28 am

Ora wrote:
Okay I agree, banning push sounds fine. I also need to get the admin board put up so people can know who is an admin. I'll be in tomorrow morning to figure stuff out. Sorry if everyone is getting too stressed from everything going on! Embarassed

It's cool. I'll handle notices for banning push weapons immediately before I log off for tonight. Fiance has been patient while I check in with all of this ^^;

Have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Proposals   Mod Proposals Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Proposals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Realm :: Second Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: