The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Combat League Tournament

Go down 

What would you like to see as prizes for future ZRCS Combat League tournaments?
Wallets
First Combat League Tournament I_vote_lcap0%First Combat League Tournament I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bottles
First Combat League Tournament I_vote_lcap100%First Combat League Tournament I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Ranged Weapons
First Combat League Tournament I_vote_lcap0%First Combat League Tournament I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Melee Weapons (scripts)
 0% [ 0 ]
Melee Weapons (builds)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Weapons (Bombs, Deku Nuts, etc.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Large Amount of Rupees
 0% [ 0 ]
Heart Pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Linden Dollars
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please Comment)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

First Combat League Tournament Empty
PostSubject: First Combat League Tournament   First Combat League Tournament EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:44 am

To kick off the ZRCS Combat League, we are going to have a tournament!!

The rules:

Everyone will be using the free melee script.
Single elimination.
All fights will be in the large arena.
The prize will be a ZRCS wallet, filled to the brim with rupees!

This tournament will hopefully be held this weekend. It's not unlikely that it will be pushed back (it being our first one ever).

I would like to ask all of the staff to join the ZRCS Combat League, whether you wish to participate in the tournament or not. I want to give the League a good kick-off. If the League is a success, it could be a nice traffic booster!

And also, if you have anything to suggest for this tournament, lay it on me. And check out the poll too.

Thanks!

-Carter
Back to top Go down

First Combat League Tournament
Page 1 of 1