The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your list of played/beaten Zelda games

Go down 
+3
Geminai
Ora
DoomRater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomRater
Admin
DoomRater

Your list of played/beaten Zelda games Empty
PostSubject: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 pm

My own list of the Zelda games I've played, with ones I've not beaten crossed out:
Official: LoZ AoL LttP LA OoT MM OoS TP WW PH
Fanmade: NigSek Test of Courage The Fallen Sage
Back to top Go down
http://www.wetheplayers.net
Ora
Admin
Ora

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:12 pm

DoomRater wrote:
My own list of the Zelda games I've played, with ones I've not beaten crossed out:
What the HELL?!
Do I have to ban you for a while so you can beat all of them?!

I have beaten every Zelda game countless times! XD
Even the game and watch if you count it, which is a blast at times.
Though I of course don't count the CDI games as they aren't Zelda games. Anyone who believes otherwise will be banished to Tingle Land for all time.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com
Geminai

Geminai

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm about to put Brache to shame... Ora might actually ban me for this one :O

Played: Link: Zelda II, Twilight Princess, a LITTLE ocarina of Time, a LITTLE majora's mask, Oracle of Seasons (couldn't beat that sucker)

Beaten: Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages, ... ... ... MOTHERFU%$!@

WATCHED beaten (Fiance beat it), Original Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past, watched 4 swords but it wasn't beaten, Watched twilight Princess online and currently working on it, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, WindWaker, and probably others I'm forgetting...

My god... Rob pwned me... thank god I do my video game homework before Roleplaying it... I suddenly feel very ashamed at this realization of what I have actually beaten...
Back to top Go down
Saria
Admin
Saria

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Admin wrote:
DoomRater wrote:
What the HELL?!
Do I have to ban you for a while so you can beat all of them?!

Sad

Please don't ban me

Because my list is just MM, and I havne't beaten it ;______;
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/SariaSixpence
Ora
Admin
Ora

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:21 pm

You people....I had a Zelda marathon a couple months ago and replayed almost all of them! And I still watched almost all of the Zelda marathon for charity online last month. ^_^

I guess I get so wrapped up that I forget not everyone is THIS obsessed hehe.
Back to top Go down
DoomRater
Admin
DoomRater

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:49 pm

It's not so much that I'm not as obsessed, I actually find playing WW a chore. PH was fun and I was starting on that at Anthrocon actually. And damn if I'm not playing Spirit Tracks next and getting my hands on Skyward Sword.

Let me note Saria has watched Joey beat LoZ first quest but hasn't seen much from anything else.

But to counter, have YOU read Saria's backstory in her bookshelf? There's a Thesis and two Tales, and even I need to review the damn things because the names and mannerisms of everyone in the forest. I have no idea if the third will be uploaded due to conflicting theologies... but that means the fourth would never be online either.
A second counterpoint: what fangames are you guys playing? NigSek was wonderful and worth playing, even if you never read Angel's Four. Reason why is that Sovan Jedi puts together a wonderful story and takes you for a ride. I can't say the same for UndyingNephalim's RPGs- they didn't grab me and I gave up on them before getting anywhere in them.
Back to top Go down
Ora
Admin
Ora

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

I haven't played many fan games, so you better gimme some links, heh. And I recall reading some stuff of Saria's but I don't know, I'll have to take a look to refresh myself.
Back to top Go down
DoomRater
Admin
DoomRater

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 pm

You'll get links, but I'll likely have to PM you some stuff if you don't have a TI-82/83/83+ calculator so you can try Test of Courage.

Basically the point I was making is that I think I'm obsessed in a different way- I know one particular area VERY well, rather than having all the general knowledge you do. It compliments each other so this shouldn't be looked upon as an attack.

Links coming up:
NigSek: A Monster's Tail
Zelda: Test of Courage TI-82 version

I'll link to stuff as I find it actually WORTH playing. If it's CD-i quality I'm not bothering to list I played and never beat it. (By the way I still want to play the live action Zelda game, if it'd emulate on a CD-i Emulator)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 pm

DoomRater wrote:
I actually find playing WW a chore.

Sadly, I have to agree for the most part. Practically no challenge, with so much sitting and waiting for the boat to get to land. Still, I need to beat it. I began playing it about a year ago with a friend, then school picked up for both of us.

Here's my list:

Beaten:
The Legend of Zelda (original)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest

Played:
Wind Waker
Oracle of Ages

My lack of any handheld systems in the past has kept me from beating any non-console games. For the record, Ocarina was my first. Still my favorite video game ever. I literally believe I've beaten it over 40 times.
Back to top Go down
MasterIckolas

MasterIckolas

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 am

NECROPOST :

But seeing as there are SO few of us on here...

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II : Adventure of Link ( Do Not Own Sad )
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

I own/have beaten that many. *victorypose*
Back to top Go down
http://www.secondlifehyrule.freeforums.org
jt39137

jt39137

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Necropost my ass, i'm reviving this too.

LOZ [60%] (I heard my Dad play this when I was in the WOMB, It's the only time I kicked, it's my birthright.)
AOL [0%]
ALTTP [60%]
LA [100%] (Beaten so many times it's ridiculous, first *actual* Zelda game played.)
OOT [100%] (Same story)
MM [90%]
OOS [70%]
OOA [30%]
FS [100%] (Had a group of several of us who would alternate, my freshman year in HS.)
MC [70%]
WW [100%] (<3)
FSA [100%] (Better with friends)
LXBT [0%] (Crossbow training, have it, haven't played it yet.)
TP [45%]
PH [100%]
ST [90%]
OOT3D [0%] (Soon I hope D:)
SS [0%] (Gonna hold off a while to catch up on the others)

HOWEVER

I do own a lot of Zelda schwag.

TP brass emblem wallet
OOT Hylian shield mint case (used as a guitar pick case)
Life size TP Cosplay Hylian Shield
Life size TP Master Sword (Real blade)
Ceramic 12 hole Ocarina of Time
Triforce tattoo (Right underside of wrist)
NES Gold Cart LOZ+AOL
TP Hylian Emblem Belt Buckle

If I don't have the disc of it (Wii/GC) I have the rom, regardless, and I have owned them all at some point or another.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jt39137
MasterIckolas

MasterIckolas

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am

Sad Dam you beat me.

I only got A belt buckle, hat, and tattoo on my upper right arm. I'll put a pic of it on Facebook later.

But Link's Crossbow Training I really don't count. Not really a "Zelda" Game. And after reading what the makers WANTED to do with it, and what Miyamoto didn't LET them do, Made me mad.

But anyway, I still OWN all those games. A few of them I have a second copy of that haven been unwrapped. Includeing a copy of LoZ and LA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.secondlifehyrule.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your list of played/beaten Zelda games   Your list of played/beaten Zelda games Empty

Back to top Go down

Your list of played/beaten Zelda games
Page 1 of 1