The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dodongo Texturer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyOrmstein

GreyOrmstein

Dodongo Texturer? Empty
PostSubject: Dodongo Texturer?   Dodongo Texturer? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:02 am

Okay, for the longest time I've wanted to make a Dodongo avatar, but whenever I start the process something ends up stopping me.

So anyways, the last thing I've done is make a very simple sculpted body for the build. I rezzed it in-world and came to the conclusion that it's too big to be a wearable avatar without some sort of body-masher (and I don't know how to do those), so to all the builders and such that work on the sim: I can give you the sculpties if you're interested in maybe playing with it and making some sort of use of what little I've done already.

If you do manage to finish it out, Carter would like a copy of the final build so he could possibly script it for the ZRCS.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

Dodongo Texturer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodongo Texturer?   Dodongo Texturer? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:54 am

Heck yes I would
Back to top Go down
GreyOrmstein

GreyOrmstein

Dodongo Texturer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodongo Texturer?   Dodongo Texturer? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:47 pm

lol cool.

Send me an IM next time you see me online, unless I send you the parts first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dodongo Texturer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodongo Texturer?   Dodongo Texturer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dodongo Texturer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Realm :: Second Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: