The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When to expect what

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

When to expect what Empty
PostSubject: When to expect what   When to expect what EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 am

I had originally planned on releasing v1.4 before traveling this next week, but work has changed my plans. At any rate, I think this is wise anyway, because there is very often some bug or another that I cannot find until after I have released a product. The same goes for the melee updates, which are in fact finished, but unreleased. I will probably hold them until the release of v1.4.

Next on my agenda:

1. Script zrcs AI for Termina's chuchu.
2. Create a separate HUD and system for zrcs-users to play as enemies (this may take a while).
3.... Well, many things could go here. Ice and Fire Rods? Ice Arrows? More enemies? White-bordered hearts? Extended magic bar? Post whatever you would like for me to focus on.

I will be back to script in full-force in a little over a week. I'll log on later today to catch up on IMs and such, so if you need me, try to catch me before then.

Have a good week!

P.S. The Deku cannon will also be released with v1.4. A bug in v1.3 prevents the Deku cannon from working with it, which is why it has been delayed.
Back to top Go down

When to expect what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Realm :: Second Life :: ZRCS-
Jump to: