The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Construction Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomRater
Admin
DoomRater

Construction Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Construction Ideas   Construction Ideas EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

What sort of things do you think we still need in Hyrule? Post items, locations, and even boss ideas we could follow up on!

My own list of ideas:
-randomized drops from the bushes
-horses
-more dedicated RP characters in sim
-places for Carter to offer items that do not have to be purchased with lindens
-eventually offering paid for items via tasks in the sim, once profits top off
Back to top Go down
http://www.wetheplayers.net
Geminai

Geminai

Construction Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Ideas   Construction Ideas EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm

*is for everything brache stated o.o;* you beat me to it! hehe good.

I know me and others still would love to see Zora's Domain and Gerudo Desert. I'm sure those are probably somewhere on Ora's list though.

I have a horse in Lon Lon right now though it's not rideable. It is just there until a better Epona is offered for display. My horse is also a bit primmier than it needs to be in the end, but right now it's just one horse.

I'm willing to try being a more dedicated role. Most likely Din. Out of RP she can be Din almighty mwahahaha. IC though well... that doesn't matter unless you roleplay in the Hyrulian Era group. There are a few RP's out there and none are the official sim RP. We technically don't need one. If someone wants to run an OFFICIAL RP with a straightforward ruleset, I'm all for that. I'm too laid back to do that.

Carter: Consider Making Moosh/Dimitri/Ricky when everything else is done and you get bored. I'd love to see them! And I'm sure others would too. I would buy Dimitri in a heartbeat for several Thousand Linden if I'm not broke that month in RL. Though I am for low prices. Just saying though, I'd pay for a scripted decent animal character thing.

Oh and another place to consider building... which I'm sure Saria would flip for... the Sacred Realm. /endrant
Back to top Go down
Ora
Admin
Ora

Construction Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Ideas   Construction Ideas EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I do plan on making Zora's Domain next actually! The Desert however Im not sure about yet.
As for RP, I agree we could really benefit from some more serious/planned RP, but I sure am not the one to do it! XD
I think we'll get there though. When building slows down I could play King or something, but I think that would go to my head. geek

I would so love to see horse races though, as I am a big fan of pod racing on mos espa.

As for Carter's stuff, I can imagine he is at least as busy and backed up as me, but hopefully motivated too!
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com
Saria
Admin
Saria

Construction Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Ideas   Construction Ideas EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Oooh oooh Cuckoos for tip jars! I think I can convince Ryanrabbat to work on that!

Um, I need help with textures for the Lost Woods and I'll try to use a busy mode later, or if I have to I'll appear offline to peple so I'm not being bugged while working on things too. ;_; I'd hate to do that but if it's the only way to get things done, and I know someone on my list that does this for Mieville, then I'll do it ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/SariaSixpence
Sponsored content

Construction Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Ideas   Construction Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Realm :: Second Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: