The Golden Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Realm

The Legend of Zelda Second Life RP Admin Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll - What should be next?

Go down 
3 posters

What would you like to see next?
More spells
Poll - What should be next? I_vote_lcap0%Poll - What should be next? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More melee options (heavy weapons, sword beams, etc.)
Poll - What should be next? I_vote_lcap0%Poll - What should be next? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More enemies
Poll - What should be next? I_vote_lcap100%Poll - What should be next? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
More ZRCS features (in the form of version 1.5)
 0% [ 0 ]
More weapons (Specify below)
 0% [ 0 ]
More unlockables (i.e. Extended magic bar, white-bordered heart containers, etc.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Post below)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

Poll - What should be next? Empty
PostSubject: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 am

My next focus is the melee updates, which are finished, but unreleased. I hope that they will change melee combat for the better. Aside from some changes to the functionality, they will also allow for custom animations. They now support custom animations AND sounds.

Anyway, I would like to fine tune the Leevers and Babas next, as well as to script Chu-chu for JT's Termina. Aside from these plans what would you most like for me to focus on next? Check the poll for options, and post below any specifics you have, or suggestions.

P.S. I will also be hiding more hearts soon. I will also put out at least one free bottle, something I meant to do weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Daimondheart

Daimondheart

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 am

Without a doubt, I'd like to see some more mobs first. As much as I would like to see the HUD evolve even more, I think we need some more monsters wandering the fields, the forests, and the caves. It will give players a reason to start forming parties and learn to work together to overcome trouble. Co-op play is always fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ora
Admin
Ora

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 am

The problem there is the lag. I'd love to see monsters in every corner of the sim, but it might kill us on lag.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:02 pm

I use monster-rezzers for these critters, which cuts down heavily on sim lag. Enemies only appear when someone is close enough to them. Of course, if things ever get out of hand, any enemies can be removed from the sim, but thus far Hyrule has far less prim enemies than many other fine-running sims with scripted bad guys. At any rate, it's worth trying out.
Back to top Go down
Ora
Admin
Ora

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 pm

OH I didnt say I didnt want them hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com
Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Hahaha, not to imply that!

JT has been wanting his chu-chu scripted to hop at and hurt passers-by. They could be scripted similarly to the leevers (which need to be toned down and made not to leap into the air!) After that, well, it seems keese and tektites have been missing for long enough.

Oh, and I'd love to get some octoroks out too, but I'd like to write the scripts necessary to have rocks bounce back off of shields. It may be a little tricky. The same code for those though could be used for the deku nut spitter and a similar one for Ganondorf's dark energy ball (deflected when cut instead of blocked. What do you call that spell anyway?)

Ah, btw Ora, I'm not sure if you saw this. Your opinion on this would weigh the heaviest of any.
https://hyrule.aforumfree.com/t56-deku-spitter
Back to top Go down
Daimondheart

Daimondheart

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 am

Well... in Smash Brothers his Warlock Punch seems to use a similar energy as the magic balls he throws, so maybe Warlock Ball? You could also go the D&D route and just think of it as an Eldritch Blast. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll - What should be next?   Poll - What should be next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll - What should be next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Realm :: Second Life :: ZRCS-
Jump to: